Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Publishing my first book

Dear blogger subscribers and followers

I will be publishing my first book spring of 2021. Lord willing this will be the first of several. I'll be starting with 365 days of inspirational quotes.  I am looking for a team of folks who will read it (a free copy of course) and give their assessment -- or feedback. If you're interested in being a part of that group leave me a comment below or you can email me directly at thotsaboutGod@gmail.com. I will have more details in the near future on what ways you can help spread the word if interested. 

Grace to you
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Feel free to leave any comments, questions or thoughts and I will try to reply within 48 hours.

If you like our posts please feel free to subscribe to our blog and recommend others to the same. Just click on the home page at the far left of the navigation bar up top for instructions.

Grace to you
Jim Deal