Sunday, April 9, 2017

preaching/teaching

· Preaching:

I can do a one time message or both a morning and evening message or a weekend retreat at the venue of your choice. This can be at your church, retreats, campus ministries, etc.


· Teaching:

I offer a workshop on the essentials of spiritual formation. Depending on your needs and schedule. This can run anywhere from 6 hours of class time to 12 hours (or longer if desired). We cover the same essential material regardless of the length of a workshop but break it down into greater detail in the more extended presentation.

Though I don't charge for speaking time itself, I ask that all expenses related to any travel be covered in advance. An offering is always helpful and appreciated but is not required for me to come. Gifts however do free me to spend more time in continuing to support others and post new articles to our blog. 

You can reach me by email at: thotsaboutGod@gmail.com 

· "Life skills"coaching/mentoring: 
click for details 


Ministry/Leadership Experience:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Feel free to leave any comments, questions or thoughts and I will try to reply within 48 hours.

If you like our posts please feel free to subscribe to our blog and recommend others to the same. Just click on the home page at the far left of the navigation bar up top for instructions.

Grace to you
Jim Deal